We are looking for the candidate with deep passion for creating engaging content for information technology space. He or she will plan and execute on a calendar for content strategy, targeting our prospects with a variety of awareness and conversion content. The right candidate will possess strong writing skills as well as the ability and desire to understand the challenges and best practices of IT Solutions with focus on industries Telecom, Banking & Finance, Power & Utilities, Public services and Solutions for B2B segment with focus on Billing and Revenue management, Infrastructure & Cloud solutions and enterprise solutions. This person will also be able to communicate orally and in writing to internal audiences about his or her content strategy and collaborate with team members across the organization – such as subject matter experts and the full marketing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Translate complex technical topics into simple marketing concepts for diverse developer and IT business leader audiences
- Write content for a variety of formats, from videos, case studies, whitepapers to blog posts and social media content, ebooks, brochures, datasheet, press release
- Develop content plans and execute on those plans
- Pay strict attention to details and deadlines, Cross-team collaboration and content support for marketing programs and lead generation campaigns
- Interact with internal technical teams to extract information and produce relevant thought leadership-based content
- 2-4 years of experience in content marketing, marketing or communications or business analysis.
- An exceptional, creative, and passionate writer and storyteller (Writing samples required, with application).
- Min. Bachelors Degree in IT/Computers or Marketing, communications, journalism, PR, English or related fields. BE (IT/Computer Engg.)/MCA and MBA will be preferred.
- Understanding of SEO, latest content writing trends for search engines.
- Experience in successfully marketing complex, technical B2B products or services with demonstrated ability to create technical content that performs.
- Outstanding people skills, gains satisfaction from collaborating with others and collaborative by nature with an ability to influence peers and executives a like.